Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress (Pack of 2) Microwave Activated, Fast Acting and Effective Relief for Dry Eye
What it is: The Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress refreshes, rejuvenates and relieves dryness simply, naturally and conveniently. Just place the compress in a clean microwave for 20-30 seconds, then apply over closed eyes for 8-10 minutes. The moist heat provides welcome relief in minutes. The compress will maintain prescribed heat levels for the entire treatment. Treatment can be repeated as often as necessary, typically one or two times a day. The compress helps stabilize the tear film, improves oil gland function and slows tear evaporation. Properly hydrated and lubricated eyes can expel debris more efficiently so your eyes will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Safe for frequent use
- Self-hydrating – no need to add water
- Washable and reusable.
BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress | Ergonomic Design, Patented Technology, Superior Results
Bruder Healthcare Company has developed an innovative line of eye care solutions to provide natural symptom relief. Our Moist Heat Eye Compress brings natural relief to dry and itchy eyes. Simply microwave and apply for a deep penetrating comfort.Accept No Substitutes: Only Bruder’s MediBeads Technology uses Self Hydrating beads to offer a natural and convenient way to relieve Dry Eye, styes, chalazions, blepharitis and contact-lens discomfort.
- It’s Easy. Simply microwave for 20-25 seconds and apply for 8-10 minutes
- It’s Simple. The Medibeads release clean soothing moist heat. No need to add water, no waiting and no mess!
- It’s Fast. The Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress goes to work immediately to relieve discomfort, leaving your eyes refreshed and rejuvenated.
- It’s Gentle. Dry Eye is most often caused by blocked oil glands. The Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress gently opens oil glands and allows the natural oils to flow.
MOIST HEAT TREATMENT FOR FAST ACTING RELIEFMore than 50 million Americans presently suffer with dry eyes and this figure is steadily on the rise. Many factors, like aging, contact lenses and digital screens contribute to meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD), dry eye disease, styes, blepharitis, and chalazions. The most common symptoms include itching and irritated eyes, redness, watering and swelling.