Avenova® Hypochlorous Spray Solution, 2 Bottles of the same size, with 1 box of NovaWipes.
What it is: Avenova Hypochlorous is an eyelid and lash cleanser with a soothing formula for effective relief from irritation, dry eyes, styes and blepharitis.
About Avenova: Tested and Recommended by Ophthalmologists and Optometrists. Avenova is pure hypochlorous acid (HOCl) product that manages the overpopulation of bacteria and is free of bleach impurities, making it safe and effective for long-term use. Avenova is designed for the removal of foreign materials including microorganisms and debris on and around the eyelid margins that may be due to Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), and Dry Eye.
Benefits: Gentle, refreshing, and soothing for everyday eyelid and eyelash hygiene. Available in a 20 mL glass bottle with a fine mist spray pump included.
In laboratory studies, Avenova™ demonstrates:
- Fast antimicrobial time-kill
- Fast anti-biofilm activity
- Fast anti-toxin activity
- Direct Spray Application:
- Wash your hands and remove makeup and/or lotions from around your eyes.
- Close your eyes, apply 2 or 3 sprays of Avenova directly to the top of each eyelid.
- Using a clean cotton pad, gently wipe the base of your upper and lower eye lashes and excess solution before opening your eyes.
- 0.01% Hypochlorous acid in saline.
- Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid
- Laura M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
- Joan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
My ophthalmologist recommended after reoccurring styes and other eyelid lumps. It helped immediately and its been months since I had this reoccur.
- SheilaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year ago3 Stars
Not what I expected too costly and smells like bleach, are these really safe to use on my eyes?
- Linda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
It’s not hard on your eyes, works great! Love the lens papers