This Bundle comes with 2 x 24 pack Cliradex wipes for a total of 48 Individually wrapped Cliradex Wipes
What it is: Cliradex natural eyelid towelettes are natural face wipes that deeply clean the eyelids. This product is formulated with no parabens, sulfates, fragrances, artificial colors, alcohol, or fillers. It is vegan, never tested on animals, and derived from a sustainable source of tea tree. These deep cleansing face wipes alleviate eyelid irritations. It is a safe solution made with 4-terpineol to soothe inflammations. It penetrates deep into the skin to soothe dry eyes and relieve skin conditions. But it does not damage or dry the skin. This feeling will lessen over time, if the feeling is too strong, Cliradex products are backed by science and made by a renowned research scientist and ophthalmologist. Its main ingredient is 4-Terpineol, an extract of tea tree oil that is effective against Demodex infestation and eliminates eyelash mites.
- DEEP CLEANSING WIPES: Use it after a makeup remover to wipe away the remaining debris and residual oils. Its main component 4-Terpineol from tea tree oil penetrates deep within the skin to cleanse it.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT: It is made without, fillers, and is vegan, and has never been tested on animals.
- FIGHT DEMODEX: Kills demodex mites associated with rosacea, blepharitis, and other eye irritations. Specially formulated facial wipes to maintain proper eyelid margin hygiene. Our formula is extracted from tea tree oil that cleanses the eyelids, eyelashes, and face while killing some mites associated with inflamed eyelids other skin conditions.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST: Dr. Tseng's patented science-based formula isolates 4-Terpineol, the main component of tea tree oil (TTO), which is effective against eye inflammations. Using products with pure TTO directly on or around the lid margin of the eye is not safe and could cause eye irritation.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: Like any other tea tree product, you may experience a tingling sensation, which will lessen over time and with frequent use. Cliradex does not damage or dry the skin. If the feeling is too strong, you may already have compromised skin (like putting alcohol on a wound) or you may be having a reaction to the essential oil.