Cliradex Complete Kit (Cliradex Towelettes and 2 cans of Cliradex Light Foam)What it is: Cliradex 2 Cans of Light Foam and a box of towelettes is a natural, preservative-free lid, lash and facial foaming cleanser formulated with 4-Terpineol (T4O). Ocular irritation, inflammation, and lid margin disease are associated with poor eyelid hygiene. Unlike traditional cleansers derived from man-made chemicals, Cliradex Light is a natural way to keep the eyelids and skin clean, comfortable and healthy. Cliradex Light is ideal for preventative care, everyday ocular hygiene, and mild-to-moderate ocular irritation.
- 4-Terpineol For Deep Cleaning The chemical composition of Cliradex Light is mostly 4-Terpineol, derived from Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil is made up of over 100 chemical compounds. The most important of these is 4-Terpineol, a natural cleanser. It does not contain cineole, the component of Tea Tree Oil typically responsible for skin irritation.
- Cliradex Foam Works Easy to carry, Cliradex Light Foam Cleanser has been proven to be effective on Demodex mites, blepharitis, dry eye, and other ocular issues. See our case studies for more information.
- 100% Safe to Use This natural foam eyelid cleanser comes from a sustainable and reliable source. In a Repeated Insult Patch Test (RIPT) report, Cliradex Light demonstrated no sensitization, no allergic reactions, and no skin irritation.
- Swollen or red eyelids
- Mild ocular pain or irritation
- Occasional crusty eyelids
- Dry or itchy eyes
- 4-Terpineol, a natural organic compound found in melaleuca alternifolia. 4-Terpineol is the most important ingredient of Tea Tree Oil. The other ingredients in Cliradex are in less than 1 percent of the patented solution and are Isobutane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Oleate.