Local Specialists in your Area
Say Goodbye to Annoying Eye Floaters
Take 1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal
Do not exceed stated dose
Between the lens and retina is the vitreous, a clear gel-like substance made up of water, hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers. This part of the eye needs specific antioxidants to protect it against oxidative stress and disease. Research shows the vitreous loses these nutrients over time, causing the collagen fibers inside it to clump together. These clumps, called floaters, cast shadows on the retina, disrupting your vision.
VitreousHealth is the first scientifically proven supplement to manage this irritating condition, offering patients a natural option to reduce the symptoms of floaters. Its patented blend replenishes the vitreous with the antioxidants needed to reduce the severity of floaters.
VitreousHealth is based on the ground-breaking double-blind, placebo-controlled Floater Intervention Study (FLIES).1 In that study, 67% of patients recognized an improvement in their symptoms within six months with a noticeable enhancement in contrast sensitivity and visual comfort.
• First scientifically proven non-invasive solution to treat eye floaters
• Pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement
• Patented blend of antioxidants
• All natural ingredients and lactose-free
• Made in the USA in a GMP facility and third-party tested for quality and safety
• Reduces the severity of floaters
• Significantly improves contrast sensitivity and daily visual experience
• Decreases vitreous opacity and visual discomfort
- 125 mg L-lysine: An essential amino acid, necessary for human health, but not produced by the body. L-lysine prevents collagen glycation.
- 40 mg Vitamin C: Guards against intraocular oxidative stress by consuming oxygen released at the vitreoretinal interface.
- 26.3 mg Vitis Vinifera: Grapeseed extract. Of which 25 mg are Proanthocyanidins, which reduce glycation.
- 5 mg Zinc: Helps reduce processes that lead to vitreous degeneration. Additionally, zinc has antioxidant and antiglycation properties.
- 100 mg Citrus Fruit Extract* of which 60 mg is Hesperidin, an antioxidant
- HPMC is the capsule, which is a Veggie Capsule.
- MCC is Microcrystalline cellulose, it is refined wood pulp and is used as a texturizer, an anti-caking agent, a fat substitute, an emulsifier, an extender, and a bulking agent in food production.
- Silica (silicon dioxide) is found naturally in many plant food sources. Silicon dioxide is also added to many foods and supplements. As a food additive, it serves as an anticaking agent to avoid clumping. In supplements, it’s used to prevent the various powdered ingredients from sticking together.