Tangible Clean Travel Pack Contact Lens Solution - 3.4oz Twin Pack (2 Bottles)
What it is: Clean, rinse, disinfect, condition, and store your contact lenses. No need for multiple solutions complicating your care routine. Tangible Clean is an ultra-thin contact lens solution that gives you a more refreshing cleaning experience. Less residue on the lens means more comfort, and less irritation for you. Tangible Clean protects the Hydra-PEG coating against damage that can occur from the use of non-compatible care solutions. Tangible Clean gives you confidence that your lenses are taken care of properly using an approved rigid gas permeable contact lens cleaner.
Instructions:Tangible Clean can be used to clean, rinse, condition, disinfect, and store your contact lenses. You can rub your lenses while cleaning if using Tangible Clean.
- How long will a 12oz bottle of Tangible Clean last? Use varies from patient to patient depending on their cleaning regimen. However, on average we have seen that a 12 fl. oz. bottle of Tangible Clean will last two months of regular use.
- How is Tangible Clean different than other Multi-purpose contact lens solutions? Tangible Clean is a thinner, less viscous cleaner that rinses off easily and leaves less preservatives on the surface of your lenses. This potentially avoids irritation and other problems associated with thicker cleaning solutions. Tangible Clean also helps protect the Tangible Hydra-PEG coating from damage, unlike other abrasive lens cleaners.
- Can I use Tangible Clean even though I don’t have Tangible Hydra-PEG treated lenses? Yes! Tangible Clean is cleared for use with any gas permeable, soft, or hybrid contact lens. They do not need to be coated in Tangible Hydra-PEG in order to use Tangible Clean.
- What lenses can I clean with Tangible Clean? Tangible Clean is the recommended solution to clean Tangible Hydra-PEG coated lenses with, but can also be used with any uncoated rigid gas permeable, hybrid, or soft contact lenses.
- Can I fill my scleral lens with Tangible Clean? No, you cannot use Tangible Clean to fill your scleral lens prior to insertion. Tangible Clean can be used to clean, disinfect, condition, rinse, and store your lenses.