From Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products lens care products, ScleralFil—indicated as a scleral insertion solution—is an alternative for rinsing and inserting scleral lenses. It is a sterile, buffered isotonic saline solution that can be used to rinse soft and gas permeable lenses.
- SALINE SOLUTION FOR CONTACT LENSES: ScleralFil is a sterile, buffered isotonic saline solution for scleral, soft & rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
- BUFFERED CONTACT LENS SOLUTION: The sterile saline solution is buffered to maintain pH and is suitable for use with scleral lenses.
- TRAVEL SIZE CONTACT SOLUTION: ScleralFil is packaged in travel-friendly, single-use 10ml vials that stand upright. Simply twist-off the plastic cap to open the vial.
- EYE CARE EXPERTS: For over 150 years, Bausch + Lomb has focused on innovation & quality in our eye care products, from contact lenses & solutions to eye drops, ointments, eye vitamins & more.
- EYE DROPS & MORE: Bausch + Lomb makes eye care products you can trust, from contact lens solution to eye drops, vitamins, & ointments to make sure your eyes feel comfortable, moisturized, & protected.
- Buffered to maintain pH.
- Travel-friendly, single-use, 10 mL vials stand upright.
- Each carton contains a 30-day supply.
- Indicated for soft and gas permeable lenses.