REFRESH OPTIVE® contains not just one, but two active ingredients that help relieve dry, burning, irritated eyes due to Dry Eye. This specially designed, preservative-free formula provides long-lasting moisture that hydrates and protects the cells of the eye that can become damaged due to Dry Eye.
And, since REFRESH OPTIVE® is preservative-free, it is gentle enough for sensitive eyes. It is also recommended for post-LASIK dryness. If you have recently had LASIK surgery, please follow your eye doctor’s instructions regarding the use of REFRESH OPTIVE® Preservative-Free.
REFRESH OPTIVE® Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops come in sterile, single-use vials you can take with you anywhere. They are safe to use as often as needed.
Active Ingredients / Purpose
Glycerin (0.9%) / Eye Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, erythritol, levocarnitine, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate decahydrate, and sodium citrate dihdrate.