Local Specialists in your Area
Contains 1 Oasis Rest & Relief Hot & Cold Eye Mask
What it is: Oasis REST & RELIEF is a soft cloth eye mask with an adjustable strap that can be used for compression, if desired. The beads hold heat for up to 45 minutes. It is recommended to not use this mask for more than 20 minutes at a time. Ask your eye doctor for the recommended length of time and whether hot or cold use is right for your symptoms.
- Temperature retaining beads that conform to the body in a soft knit cloth mask for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable strap for comfortable compression.
- Soft cloth eye mask filled with silica.
- Beads hold heat for up to 45 minutes.
Instructions For Hot Therapy:
- Eye mask must be at room temperature before heating.
- Place eye mask flat on clean microwave safe dish.
- Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch eye mask with fingers first to test for desired temperature. If mask is too hot, allow it to cool for 2 minutes and test again. For additional heat, add in 5 second increments to obtain your desired temperature. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds per heating.
- Place eye mask over closed eyes. Optionally, secure adjustable strap.
- Wear for 3 to 5 minutes or as directed by a physician. Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Instructions For Cold Therapy:
Place eye mask on clean dry surface and place in the freezer for 30 minutes
Remove mask from freezer and place over closed eyes. Wear for 5 to 7 minutes as directed by a physician.