Muro 128 5% Ointment (Twin Pack) 2 Tubes per order
When your patients suffer from corneal edema, Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic solution, 5%) may offer effective relief.
Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment, 5%). These products do not contain mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Key Features & Benefits
* Temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use
* except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
* if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
* it may cause temporary burning and irritation
* to avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
* replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
* you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye