Local Specialists in your Area
Take 1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal
Do not exceed stated dose
The patented formula in Vision Edge ECP improves visual performance by replenishing the macular pigment, the part of the retina that filters blue light.
Clinical studies show users experienced reduced eye fatigue and strain, decreased sensitivity to glare and enhanced contrast sensitivity. Now formulated with increased stability, absorption and efficiency with Micro-MicelleTM Technology.
As screen time continues to surge, our eyes need more protection than ever. Vision Edge ECP shields eyes from the inside out with its clinically proven doctor-recommended formula. It enhances vision by increasing contrast sensitivity, reducing glare from sunlight and electronic screens, improving cognitive processing and more.
Vision Edge ECP users reported reduced eye fatigue, strain and headaches in six months. Additionally, 93 percent of patients showed a boost in vision while in low-light conditions, such as driving at night. Even users with 20/20 vision showed an increased visual processing speed and significantly improved ability to track fast-moving objects.
- Pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement
- Patented formula protects eye tissues from blue light and free radicals
- Contains all three essential carotenoids in a patented 10:10:2 formula with Lutein, Meso-Zeaxanthin, and Zeaxanthin
- Clinically Tested and Gluten-Free
- All-natural, non-GMO ingredients
- Third-party tested (NSF, Informed Sport and Supplement Certified)
- Supports and Maintains Eye Health
- Renews the Macular Pigment
- Enhances Visual Performance and Contrast Sensitivity
- Protects against blue light and reduces inflammation in the retina
- Improves visual processing, visual reaction time, temporal vision, visual tracking, motion detection, depth perception, photo-stress recovery and field awareness
- 90 softgels (90-day supply)
- Lutein 10 mg
- Meso-Zeaxanthin 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
A natural extract product rich in the carotenoids Lutein, Meso-Zeaxanthin and Zeaxanthin. These carotenoids are obtained from a natural source: Marigold flower petals through our patented processes. They are recommended as a food supplement to provide necessary carotenoids required for a well-balanced diet. Carotenoids are well-known for their chemical and biological properties, especially in disease prevention*.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Marigold Flower Extract
- Sunflower Oil – 506 mg (67.5%)
The sunflower seed is the fruit of the sunflower (Helianthus annuus). Striped sunflower seeds oil is used as a carrier by MacuHealth for the three active ingredients. The oil protects the product from being degraded by oxidation, which decreases the carotenoid content and effectiveness.
- Gelatin Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Annatto)
- Gelatin 37.5 mg – This food grade and FDA sanctioned beef gelatin is used as the envelope for the manufacturing on our supplement.
- Annatto – This natural red plant extract is used to create the red color of the capsule. Annatto comes from achiote shrub seeds, and is mainly used as a red food coloring. Produced in South America, achiote seeds have been used by tribes for centuries.
- Yellow Beeswax
These natural ingredients allow MacuHealth to keep its product with the appropriate homogeneity.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E 3.75 IU (.05%)
This anti-oxidant is used by MacuHealth to slow down oxidation of the raw material thus maintaining the integrity of the product.
- Tween 80
This is a nonionic surfactant and food grade emulsifier, like vinegar.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
This is an ester formed from ascorbic acid and palmitic acid creating a fat-soluble form of vitamin C. In addition to its use as a source of vitamin C, it is also used as an antioxidant food additive.
- Soy Lecithin
The ingredient Soy Lecithin is widely accepted in both conventional and health food stores. It is often used as an ingredient in food products and is sold in supplement form to boost your health. Yet, surprisingly, there is a lot of confusion (and maybe even prejudgement) about soy lecithin because it includes the word “soy.” Soy lecithin does not contain sufficient soy protein residues to provoke allergic reactions in the majority of soy-allergic consumers. Many allergists do not even advise their soybean-allergic patients to avoid soybean lecithin when it is included as an ingredient on food products. Soy lecithin is an emulsifier, meaning it is used to help keep things like salad dressing stable in the bottle. Soy lecithin does not contain phytoestrogens and has no documented association with cancer risk. *CONTAINS SOY
Supplement Certified, performed by the Nutrition Research Centre Ireland, means that the product has undergone independent 3rd party analysis to confirm that the active ingredients are present in the supplement and match their quantity label claim. Only products that are Supplement Certified can claim stability and quality of ingredients for the consumer.