- Eye Drops for Red Eyes: LUMIFY significantly reduces redness to help reveal your eyes' natural radiance. From the eye care experts at Bausch and Lomb, LUMIFY works in 1 minute and lasts up to 8 hours
- LUMIFY is different: The only OTC drop to contain brimonidine. It selectively targets redness, alleviating some potential side effects associated with other redness relief drops, when used as directed
- LUMIFY contains no bleach or dyes. It’s the Number 1 Eye Doctor-recommended redness reliever (data on file). Contact Lens Type: Not Recommended for Contacts
- Eye Care Experts at Bausch and Lomb: For over 150 years, we have focused on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses and solutions to eye drops, ointments, eye vitamins, and more
- Amazing Looking Eyes: We understand how important eyes are. And despite all the eye creams, mascara, eyeliners, and eyeshadows, if your eyes are red, you won’t look your best
LUMIFY IS DIFFERENT
What’s the secret?
Alright, we’ll share.
LUMIFY is a one-of-a-kind eye drop.*
LUMIFY is a redness reliever like no other.* Before LUMIFY, redness relievers pretty much used the same ingredients for decades, and they had certain side effects. But then there was a break-through: eye doctors figured out that low-dose brimonidine tartrate could help relieve redness with a lower risk of certain side effects when used as directed. That's how low-dose brimonidine became the star ingredient in LUMIFY - and your little secret for amazing-looking eyes.See the Drug Facts
*Low-dose OTC brimonidine
So, how does low-dose brimonidine work?
Other redness relievers constrict the arteries in your eyes, which can deprive the eye of oxygen. And that works to relieve redness at first, but commonly causes rebound redness. Which, kind of defeats the purpose.
But low-dose brimonidine? It works differently. Low-dose brimonidine restricts the venules, which helps to relieve redness without limiting the flow of oxygen. The results? Whiter, brighter looking eyes that last up to 8 hours - with a low risk of rebound redness when used as directed.
Can I use it with other eye drops ?
What makes eye doctors choose LUMIFY?
Before LUMIFY, doctors didn't really recommend redness relieving eye drops because of their known side effects. But LUMIFY is different. Now, eye doctors have a product they can recommend to patients. Doctors like LUMIFY because of the reduced risk of rebound redness and because it uses no bleach or dyes. And it's clinically proven to be safe, effective, and not lose efficacy over time when used as directed. No wonder it's the #1 eye doctor recommended redness reliever eye drop.
How often can I use LUMIFY?
Instill one drop in each eye that needs it every 6-8 hours. Don't use more than 4 times a day. As with other OTC redness relievers, you should stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours (3 days).