- Restore & Protect - EyePromise Restore offers a full suite of essential nutrients to build your eyes’ natural protection, or internal sunglasses to proactively address the concern of developing age-related eye health issues. Don’t be reactive with your eye health, be proactive with EyePromise Restore
- NSF Contents Tested & Certified - The National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) is an independent international agency that certifies and verifies that contents match the label data on your supplements. At EyePromise we go the extra mile so you can be confident you are making the right choice for your health
- 5X More Zeaxanthin - A combined 12 mg of the dietary nutrients zeaxanthin and lutein have been proven beneficial for age-related eye health issues. Restore provides this level of antioxidant protection. Because healthy eyes accumulate zeaxanthin and lutein at a ratio of 2:1 in the macular pigment, our patented formulation for Restore was developed purposefully with 8 mg of zeaxanthin and 4 mg of lutein per softgel
- Manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients - EyePromise sources natural ingredients that have no preservatives, and our Omega-3 fish oil meets P65 and USP requirements. We've done the work to source responsibly and openly and certify our formulations, so you can be confident EyePromise products are supporting your eye health
- Be strategic with your purchase and set up a monthly subscription with Amazon's S&S program. See results from your EyePromise supplements in under just 60 days
After taking EyePromise Restore for about 3 months, your eyes will have superpowers! Well, not really, but here are some very real changes* you may notice in your vision:
- Visual acuity: you may find yourself seeing details easier or being able to read certain signs from further away than before.
- Contrast sensitivity: you may notice you can more easily discern that the dark figure in the distance is one of those metal statues rather than a real person during the evening.
- Light and glare sensitivity: you may notice you’re driving at night with more confidence and the bright headlights are causing you fewer problems.
- Vision in low light: you may notice that it’s easier for you to read the menu in that restaurant with the unusually dark mood lighting.
- Improved occasional dryness and irritation: you may notice your eyes feeling less dried out and irritated throughout the day.
What's In Restore?
A superior photo-protectant and antioxidant primarily found in the central part of the macula.*
An important photo-protectant found in the peripheral part of the macula that helps filter harmful blue light.*
Nutrients essential to the structure of cell membranes that promote eye, heart, and skin health. Omega-3 deficiency can impact eye and brain function.*
An essential vitamin in iron absorption and the production of the glue that holds the cells in the eyes and brain together.*
A vitamin that promotes aging eye health. Vitamin D3 deficiency is a risk factor to age-related eye health issues and is linked to poor immune, joint, and muscle health.*
An essential vitamin that slows cellular aging and strengthens blood vessels.*
An essential mineral important for metabolism and eye health.*
Important for slowing cellular aging and strengthening blood vessels.*
Alpha Lipoic Acid
An antioxidant that works with Vitamins C and E to fight free radicals that can damage cell structure, impair the immune system, and may contribute to vision loss.*
Vitamins B6, B12, & Folate
Support eye health by reducing the levels of homocysteine, a protein associated with the progression of age-related eye health issues.*
Important for supporting mitochondrial and eye health. Defective mitochondria are the first indications of many health problems.*
Gelatin, glycerin, soy lecithin, safflower seed oil, yellow beeswax, purified water, sorbitol, canola oil, corn oil, annatto, titanium dioxide.
Contains soy and fish (Alaska Pollock or Anchovy)
- JenniferI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Shipping was fast and easy
- JenniferI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Always ships fast
- S W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I've used for 15 years based on family history. Works good so far. I'm 77 years old.