Muro 128 5% Solution
When your patients suffer from corneal edema,Muro 128(sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic solution, 5%) may offer effective relief.
RecommendMuro 128solution for daytime use. Also available in a 2% formula -Muro 128(sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic solution, 2%) and an ointment -Muro 128(sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment, 5%). These products do not contain mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Key Features & Benefits
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye