Local Specialists in your Area
bMuro 128 5% Solution
When your patients suffer from corneal edema, Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic solution, 5%) may offer effective relief.
Recommend Muro 128 solution for daytime use. Also available in a 2% formula - Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic solution, 2%) and an ointment - Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment, 5%). These products do not contain mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Key Features & Benefits
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- to avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye