Optic Nerve Formula Highlights
- Clinically tested formula (Acta Ophthalmologica, 2017) offers targeted support for optic nerve health.Provides
- Ginkgo biloba to support ocular blood flow, as well as select B vitamins, magnesium, taurine, and flavonoids from bilberry and grapeseed extracts to promote normal vascular function.
- Delivers eye-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and key antioxidants including alpha-lipoic acid, vitamins C, E, B6, B12 and folate.
- Provides CoQ10 to support mitochondrial function
- Made from premium ingredients and manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
- Recommended dose: four softgels daily (two softgels, taken twice daily).
This formula features Gingko biloba & flavonoids from bilberry & grape seed extracts to support normal ocular blood flow and is rich in antioxidants: vitamins C, E, alpha lipoid acid and coenzyme Q10 to boost the eye’s anti-oxidative defenses; omega 3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) & magnesium; and B vitamins, taurine & bioflavonoids to help keep blood vessels toned and healthy.
Clinically Tested, Manufactured to Highest Quality Standards
Optic Nerve Formula has been clinically tested (Acta Ophthalmologica, 2017). It is made from premium ingredients and manufactured in the U.S. in NSF-certified facilities under stringent GMP guidelines.
What is the Optic Nerve?
The optic nerve is a bundle of nerve fibers that connect the light-sensing retina at the back of the eye with the brain. Also called the “nerve of light”, the optic nerve is the essential link between the eye and the brain that makes vision possible.
Optic Nerve Concerns
Optic nerve health can be compromised in some eye problems where the blood supply to the nerve is interrupted as a result of increased pressure of fluid buildup in the eye or from damaged nerve cells. Oxidative stress and poor blood flow are found to play a role.
Supporting Optic Nerve Health
Optic Nerve Formula supports normal vascular and nerve function, prompt ocular blood flow and increased protective antioxidant intake.