Designed With You in Mind
With our easy to swallow softgels, TG Omega-3 offers personalized dosing options to meet patient specific needs for every stage of life.
Take your recommended softgel intake preferably with a meal.
Dosage by age and gender
- Dry eye patient: 4 per day
- Male (14 & older): 3 per day
- Female (14 & older): 2 per day
- Children (9-13): 2 per day
- Pregnant or lactating: 3 per day
Are you receiving enough omega-3s? The body needs EPA & DHA omega-3s to develop and function optimally in every stage of life. TG Omega-3 offers small, easy to swallow softgels that anyone can benefit from, no matter your age.
The Highest Quality Re-esterified Triglyceride (rTG) Formula
Each bottle contains the natural form of dietary lipids for optimal absorption. Purified up to 5 times to eliminate toxins, impurities and fishy taste,TG Omega-3offers a potent 90% concentration of omega-3s with 2,200 mg of EPA and DHA combined per serving.
Traceable and Sustainable
With numerous marine sources and manufacturing methods to choose from, we prioritize environmental sustainability to ethically acquire raw materials for TG Omega-3. Our premium quality omega-3s come from the cold waters off the coast of Chile, and each bottle offers the ability to trace the source of its ingredients.
- Scientifically tested and clinically proven
- Distilled up to 5 times to eliminate toxins, impurities and fishy taste
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Ability to trace the source of ingredients on the back of each bottle
- Promotes eye, brain, heart and overall health
- Supplement Certified™ and Friend of the Sea Certified
- Supports and maintains eye health
- Manages dry eye and its symptoms
- Promotes a better functioning heart with lowered risk of heart disease
- Reduces inflammation in the body (eye, brain and heart)
- Helps with cognitive function
- Helps with joint pain, arthritis and other diseases
- 120 softgels for a 30-day supply*
* For dry eye patients consuming 4 softgels per day. Refer to customized dosing chart for patient-specific needs.
Serving Size 4 Softgel.
Total Omega-3:2450 mg
- EPA: 1100 mg
- DHA: 1100 mg
- Other Omega-3: 250 mg
%Daily value not established.
- Fish Oil
- Gelatin – This food grade and FDA-sanctioned gelatin is used as the softgel casing for the supplement.
- Purified Water
- Lemon Flavor
- Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Oil, Natural Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- CONTAINS FISH:(Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel)
Supplement Certified, performed by the Nutrition Research Centre Ireland, means that the product has undergone independent 3rd party analysis to confirm that the active ingredients are present in the supplement and match their quantity label claim. Only products that are Supplement Certified can claim stability and quality of ingredients for the consumer.
Friend of the Sea
Only sustainable fisheries certification process recognized and supervised globally by a National Accreditation Body.