- Your Sensitive Eyelids Deserve Better: Scientifically formulated to cleanse sensitive eyelids; Gently removes oils and lifts makeup for eyelid hygiene without irritation
- Ophthalmologically Tested: Clinically shown to be gentle and effective; iVIZIA Eyelid Cleansing Gel has a unique formulation that cleanses and refreshes sensitive eyelids
- Convenient: Our unique formulation is gentle on eyelids and eyelashes and requires no rinsing after use so can be used anywhere
- Patented Preservative-free Tube: Airtight and remains sterile after opening due to a unique airless pump and membrane system; Easy to squeeze and easy to use; just apply to a cotton pad and wipe
- iVIZIA – We See a Better Way: for healthy; comfortable eyelids
- A next generation daily cleanser for eyelid hygiene without irritation.
- Ophthalmologically tested gentle and effective, gently removes makeup and oils.
- Unique, patented preservative-free tube.
- No rinsing, non-sticky, non-oily
- Ophthalmologically Tested: Clinically shown to be gentle and effective†
- From the makers of the #1 doctor prescribed* eyelid care brand in Europe.
Use twice daily: morning and evening, or as often as needed. Wash hands before use. Remove any contact lenses before use. Pump a small amount onto a cotton pad (do not press the tube itself). Use pad to remove any gel left on the nozzle. With the help of a mirror, close one eye and gently apply the gel to the closed eyelid and eyelash roots. Using circular movements, gently rub the eyelids and eyelash roots and continue until all dirt, makeup and other debris have been removed. Remove any excess product from the eyelid with a clean cotton pad. No need to rinse. Repeat these steps for the other eye. For your protection do not use if the seal of box is broken or damaged.
Purified water, Poloxamer 188, PEG-90, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide
For external use only (eyelids & lashes): do not put directly into the eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact Poison Control Center right away. Do not store above 77° F. Discard the tube 8 weeks after first opening. To avoid contamination, do not cut the tube.