Local Specialists in your Area
Boston Advance Conditioning Solution
Boston Advance Conditioning Solution, 3.5oz (Single Bottle)
What it is: A sterile, aqueous, buffered, slightly hypertonic solution containing a cationic cellulose derivative polymer, a cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol and a derivatized polyethylene glycol as wetting and cushioning agents; preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%) and edetate disodium (0.05%).
About Boston Advance Conditioning Solution: Choose the #1 Doctor Recommended System for your gas permeable (GP) patients. The Boston ADVANCE two-bottle system includes Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution and Boston ADVANCE Cleaner. Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution contains a patented multi-polymer cushioning system and a patented optimized preservative system to minimize ocular irritation while being effective in killing harmful organisms when used with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner. Cleaner Sold Separately.
- Gentle formula
- Clear and comfortable
- Both disinfects and conditions
- Exceptional performance and comfort
- Advanced Cleaning Formula tinted for easy rinsing
- For patients prone to lipid deposits
- Usage: Discard solution 90 days after opening. Store this solution at room temperature. Avoid freezing. Refer to expiration date on bottom of carton prior to purchase.
Disinfection System: Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003%), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.0005%), Edate Disdoium (0.05%). Wetting And Cushioning System: Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Cationing Cellulose, Derivative Polymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol