Local Specialists in your Area
Next-Generation Wound Cleanser
Pure&Clean® Next-Generation 2oz. Wound Cleanser is a safe, effective, and non-cytotoxic gentle cleaning and debriding hypochlorous solution. Whether at the clinic or in the home, our wound product is a preferred choice for both medical professionals and families who want an effective and painless solution.
- All Natural Ingredients
- 100 ppm HOCl
- Safe and Effective
- Non-Cytotoxic, Non-Irritating, Non-Burning
- 24-Month Shelf Life
- Easy Spray-On Formula
- No Preservatives
- Reduces Wound Odor
“Pure & Clean Wound Cleanser is the only wound care solution I use in my practice. Using Pure & Clean I am certain I am offering my patients a wound care agent that is safe, non-toxic, and effective. In 5 years of use in a very busy surgical practice, I can say I have never seen an allergic or untoward reaction to this solution. I can’t say that about any other wound care solution or cleanser on the market. I have also seen phenomenal results in healing wounds after conventional agents have failed.” - John “Bucky” Buckner MD, FACS
Pure&Clean® Next-Generation 2oz. Wound Cleanser Rx is intended to be used for cleaning and removal of foreign material including debris and microorganisms from wounds, is used to moisten absorbent wound dressings and for management of 1st and 2nd-degree burns, minor cuts, superficial abrasions of the skin, pressure ulcers stage I-IV, stasis ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, skin graft, and donor sites, and chronic dermal lesions – all can be cleaned, debrided and moistened with Pure & Clean® Next-Generation 2oz. Wound Cleanser.
What Sets Pure&Clean™ Apart?
- 24-month shelf-life which is not affected by opening the bottle.
- FDA- Cleared 510K Medical Device
- Our exclusive process creates a stable, superior form of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI).
- Our process begins with a proprietary saltwater solution that undergoes electrolysis producing a pure, safe product. Most other HOCl products are simply diluted bleach.
- Promote healing without hurting.
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)
The Pure&Clean® brand of liquid and hydrogel products are Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) instead of harsh chemicals used to deodorize and clean. HOCl is not toxic to cells and kills all pathogens listed on the label. HOCl occurs naturally as a compound produced in the white blood cells of humans and mammals to fight bacteria and inflammation after infection or trauma.
- To promote healing, use the Pure&Clean® often.
- They are safe and effective to use as often as desired; daily or multiple times a day.
- Use Pure&Clean® Wound Cleanser and Hydrogel during each dressing change.
Non-toxic and non-irritating to the skin, eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. No special handling required. No special instructions for disposal.
Pure&Clean is non-irritating and non-sensitizing, having passed many bio-compatibility studies including ISO Ocular Irritation study and ISO Maximum Sensitivity test.