Local Specialists in your Area
Professional strength StimulEyes™ is a natural ophthalmic solution that has provided soothing lubrication to many who experience dryness of the eyes.
StimulEyes contains no steroids or preservatives and is applied via an easy-to-use eye dropper bottle. The product is shelf stable at ambient room temperature for two years following production. Aseptic techniques are used to process StimulEyes in a controlled environment. Product sterility is verified by an independent, third-party laboratory. No adverse reactions to this product have been reported.
Apply one drop of StimulEyes in each eye per day. If your health/eye care professional has recommended StimulEyes, then follow your provider's directions.
Application of StimulEyes:
- Gently shake the bottle.
- Remove contact lenses before applying the solution to your eyes and allow fifteen (15) minutes before reinserting the lenses.
- Wash your hands. Tilt your head back slightly and look up. Some people find it helpful to lay flat. Use one hand to pull your lower eyelid down, away from the eye. This forms a pocket to catch the drop.
- Hold the dropper tip directly over the eyelid pocket (do not touch the bottle to your eye or eyelid). Squeeze the bottle gently to allow one drop to fall into the eyelid pocket.
- Let the drop stay in your opened eye for a few seconds then gently close the eye, also for a few seconds. If any fluid leaked out, use a tissue to wipe it from your closed eyelid.
- Apply one (1) drop in each eye per day (or as recommended by a health/eye care professional) in the manner described above.