- Your Dry Eyes Deserve Better: iVIZIA Dry Eye drops are scientifically formulated to moisturize and lubricate dry eyes and relieve discomfort and eye strain due to dryness.
- Unique Formulation: Hydrating polymers form a protective matrix, moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000x its weight in moisture, and Trehalose (synthetic ingredient also found in desert plants)
- Free of Irritating Preservatives: Sterile, safe for use with contact lenses, and can be used before or after eye surgery.
- Patented ABAK Bottle: prevents microbial contamination while staying preservative-free, dispenses drop-by-drop, and does not stream. The ergonomic bottle is easy to open, easy to hold and squeeze
- iVIZIA – We See a Better Way: for healthy, comfortable eyes from the makers of the #1 doctor-prescribed dry eye brand in Europe.
Your dry eyes deserve better. From the makers of the #1 doctor-prescribed dry eye brand in Europe*.
Made with hydrating polymers that form a protective matrix over your eyes, moisturizing hyaluronic acid, and revitalizing trehalose our drops give you the relief you need from dry eye symptoms.
iVIZIA – We See a Better Way. To limit blurriness with contact lenses, you can remove them before applying the drops.
*Source: Prescription market data, Sept. 2021 - S01K without cyclosporine.
Made in Switzerland
Wash hands well before use. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Can be used when wearing contact lenses. To limit blurriness when using contact lenses: remove contacts, apply drops, then insert contacts.
- SheriI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months ago4 Stars
It’s very good does provide some relief from dry eye
- GaryRated 3 out of 5 stars10 months ago3 Stars
The drops are really good but I find getting the drops into my eyes difficult due to catheter container shape and color. You put the tip over your eye and hope.