Local Specialists in your Area
Cliradex Light Foam Single
What it is: Cliradex Light Foam is a natural, preservative-free lid, lash and facial foaming cleanser formulated with 4-Terpineol (T4O). Ocular irritation, inflammation, and lid margin disease are associated with poor eyelid hygiene. Unlike traditional cleansers derived from man-made chemicals, Cliradex Light is a natural way to keep the eyelids and skin clean, comfortable and healthy. Cliradex Light is ideal for preventative care, everyday ocular hygiene, and mild-to-moderate ocular irritation.
- 4-Terpineol For Deep Cleaning – The chemical composition of Cliradex Light is mostly 4-Terpineol, derived from Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil is made up of over 100 chemical compounds. The most important of these is 4-Terpineol, a natural cleanser. It does not contain cineole, the component of Tea Tree Oil typically responsible for skin irritation.
- Cliradex Foam Works – Easy to carry, Cliradex Light Foam Cleanser has been proven to be effective on Demodex mites, blepharitis, dry eye, and other ocular issues. See our case studies for more information.
- 100% Safe to Use – This natural foam eyelid cleanser comes from a sustainable and reliable source. In a Repeated Insult Patch Test (RIPT) report, Cliradex Light demonstrated no sensitization, no allergic reactions, and no skin irritation.
- Swollen or red eyelids
- Mild ocular pain or irritation
- Occasional crusty eyelids
- Dry or itchy eyes
- 4-Terpineol, a natural organic compound found in melaleuca alternifolia. 4-Terpineol is the most important ingredient of Tea Tree Oil. The other ingredients in Cliradex are in less than 1 percent of the patented solution and are Isobutane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Oleate.